Friday, April 16

Friday's Find

So it is once again Friday.
Despite good news about a raise yesterday, I am all at once regretting working full time. Don't get me wrong. I like eating and paying my bills. But it is rainy out. And this house smells like Lilacs. And there is only one kind of outfit to wear to work: jeans and a t-shirt. Blah. Not what I am in the mood for at all.
So for today's find, here's what I wish I was wearing:

This gorgeous white satin polka-dot blouse was an amazing find this winter as it still had the tags on! I wish I had kept them. It's flowy and looks lovely with bell-bottoms. One could even wear it with leggings. If one does not have my butt. And this is what I want today: a pretty, poetic outfit and a good book. Because it's raining out.

The stats:
Found at : Goodwill
Cost: $3.49

No comments:

Post a Comment