Wednesday, May 12

The Thrifty Garde Robe

Today, I'd like to direct your attention to a lovely little blog I'm obsessed with.

The Thrifty Garde Robe is a forum for people to show off what they've been making and repurposing. My Only beef with this site is "why didn't I think of that!"
And I should have thought of it, because this is something I do all the time. Right now I'm wearing my favorite sweatshirt which I made out of a thrift store find. What I don't have is a camera.
So, while I ponder how to start taking photos of my own Thrifty and creative things, check out the wonderful Gals over there with their wonderful, recycled, creative endeavors. The button is right here.

Now, I'm off to either do some recreating of my own on that vintage dress, or else decide to wear the purple one and spend the day relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment